About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog! I will be sharing images from each of my sessions on this page as well and any cool news I have going on or fab competitions I have coming up so keep an eye open… Enjoy reading…. K Lou xx

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Happy Tuesday…


Good afternoon peeps, hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday. 

Today is another workday for me even though I have stopped taking sessions till after this little bundle of joy is born I still have a whole heap of things to do.

So I am back to my lists of lists and slowly ticking them off as I go. I am writing a business plan right now which is not easy let me tell you but I know just how important it is to any business.

I am excited to say I am looking into new packaging and a new design for my blog so lots to keep me going today.

I have just finished some edits that you can see on my page, so if you do have any home photos that you want given a little sparkle too or have saved then contact me to find out about my Editing Service…..

K Lou xx

No comments:

Post a Comment