About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog! I will be sharing images from each of my sessions on this page as well and any cool news I have going on or fab competitions I have coming up so keep an eye open… Enjoy reading…. K Lou xx

Wednesday 1 January 2014

365

Happy New Year!!!!

I LOVE new years day and all the hope it carries, it’s a clean slate, a blank page for you to colour in and I love that.

I have promised myself every year for the last 4 years that I would take part in the 365 day project. Have I have done it? Have I heck! So here I am on the 1st of January filled with all this inspiration and hope that I will learn more, be more creative with my work and use my camera every. single. day!

So here is my very first image – yes yes I will be sharing every single one of them with you guys whether it will be through this blog or on my Facebook page. I will be creating a folder on my fb page called 365, that will have (hopefully) every image I take throughout my year.


Day One - First Curl!

Poppy is a week away from turning 1 and she has her first curl, I was not sure if she would have hair like Rose or not but its looking like she will. Rose was 18 months old when her hair started to curl so Poppy has started early J






No comments:

Post a Comment