About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog! I will be sharing images from each of my sessions on this page as well and any cool news I have going on or fab competitions I have coming up so keep an eye open… Enjoy reading…. K Lou xx

Sunday 26 January 2014

Essex Wedding Photographer - Karen and Simon - Grays Registry Office Thurrock

Last Monday I was given the honour to capture the wonderful wedding of Karen and Simon, with both sets of their parents and their two beautiful children. It was a crisp fresh day, but luckily no rain and we were able to pop outside into the gardens and get some photos. 

I would like to say a huge congratulations to both Karen and Simon, and wish you a lifetime of happiness together. Thank you for picking me to capture your special day.

Below are a few of my favourite images x


No comments:

Post a Comment